Find Leopold Hotel Sheffield
The Leopold Hotel is at the heart of the city centre amidst Sheffield’s fantastic choice of modern restaurants and bars, boutiques and markets, theatres, and museums. We can be found at 2 Leopold Street, Leopold Square, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S1 2GZ.
The City Hall Supertram stop is less than a 2-minute walk from our front door connecting you directly to Sheffield Train Station.
Guests driving to Sheffield can take advantage of special discounted parking rates at the nearby Q-Park Rockingham.
Overnight parking is available for £14 per 24 hours at the nearby Q-Park Rockingham Street. On entry to the car park you will receive a ticket, simply exchange this at reception on the day of your departure for an exit pass.
The £14.00 is payable at the hotel on departure.
Q-Park Rockingham also offers electric charging points for those driving electric cars.
The car park is the Q-Park Car Park Rockingham at 2 Holland Street, Sheffield, S1 4NL.
Max vehicle height is 2.1m.
Leave the hotel vehicle lay-by keeping the hotel on your left.
Head northwest on Leopold Street towards Church Street.
You will pass through pedestrian lights then traffic lights.
Leopold Street turns left and becomes Trippet Lane (sign posted “All routes”).
Cross over the junction which will then lead you on to Portobello Street.
The entrance to Q Park is signposted on the left hand side.
Drive up to the shutters once close enough they will raise.
Please drive to floor 1 where you will find our reserved spaces.
- Exit junction 33 of M1 signposted Sheffield Centre, A630
- At roundabout take the first exit signposted Sheffield Centre
- After approx 6 miles slight right on to Derek Dooley Way
- On Derek Dooley Way continue straight on through the traffic lights and cross over the Wicker
- Follow brown signs for Cathedral Quarter
- Continue to the next lights and carry straight on following signs to the ring road and Chesterfield.
- Bear left after Europa Cars following Cathedral Quarter to roundabout, here you will see brown signs for the Leopold Hotel
- Straight on at the roundabout to the next roundabout with Kwik Fit Types facing you, take the 2nd exit onto Town Head Street up to the traffic lights
- Keeping in the central lane continue straight through the traffic lights onto Leopold Street and the Leopold Hotel is on your right
- Please double back on yourself at the mini roundabout on Leopold Street and you may unload your vehicle from the cobbled layby directly in front of the Leopold Hotel main entrance
FROM SHEFFIELD TRAIN STATION
If you’re travelling to Sheffield by train we’re conveniently located. If you don’t mind a bit of an uphill walk you’ll arrive at our front door in 15 minutes or alternatively, you can easily reach us via Sheffield’s Supertram.
Walking Directions from Sheffield Station
Sheffield Station is approx 10 – 15 minutes.
Leave the Sheffield Railway station from the main entrance, you will see a large fountain on your left hand side
Cross at the pedestrian crossing heading towards the Howard Pub on to Howard Street
Continue up the hill towards Sheffield Hallam University building which is on your right
Cross over the road using the pedestrian crossing and walk up the ramp which leads on to Surrey Street
Continue along Surrey Street, passing the Town Hall on the left
You will see a shop called USC on the right and HL Brown on the left, each shop being on opposite sides of Leopold Street
Continue up Leopold Street and the Leopold Hotel is on the left hand side opposite All Bar One.
Supertram from Sheffield Station
The Supertram stop at Sheffield City Hall is 2 minutes walk from the Leopold Hotel front doors.
From Sheffield Station catch the blue line tram travelling in the Malin Bridge direction to City Hall.
Meadowhall/Middlewood (yellow) route takes you to all the major sporting venues and the Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
Stops on the Halfway/Malin Bridge (blue) route include Sheffield Train Station, Norfolk Heritage Park and historic Rivelin Valley.
We also offer a option for you to store your bike at in our hotel for those cycling.