Ideal For Lone Travellers
The Leopold Hotels Lone Female Guest Policy provides an extra level of security and important little extras to help you feel completely secure and relaxed.
Lone Female Guest Policy
For Your Security
- Every bedroom door is fitted with spyhole and double lock
- At check-in we’ll hand you your room details discreetly and never say the room number out loud
- Our reception is staffed 24 hours a day so there is always someone available to help
- Your room will be on first floor or higher and we always try to allocate rooms in the middle of the corridor, not at the end or near a fire exit
- Female to female room service deliveries
For Your Comfort And Convenience
- Salon quality hairdryer
- Luxury bathroom toiletries
- Full length mirror
- Selection of herbal teas
- Magnified make-up mirrors available
- Assistance with luggage available
- Room service with healthy options
To help us allocate the most suitable room prior to arrival please request our Lone Traveller Policy at time of booking. Our other security policies are Leopold Hotel standards to be enjoyed by all our guests.
We are proud to receive the accreditation from Maiden Voyage as we continue to strive to be one of Britain's premier 'Female Friendly Hotels'. We aim to ensure our female guests feel as comfortable and safe as possible and we are delighted to receive this sought after accolade from one of the world's leading female focused organisations. At the Leopold Hotel Sheffield we take our guests well-being seriously in our aims to provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in a Sheffield city centre, unique venue.
Visit the Maiden Voyage website here.