Location Map & Directions to Leopold Hotel Sheffield
We have agreed specially discounted overnight parking rates for our guests at the nearby Q-Park Rockingham
Sheffield Station offers frequent direct services to all British cities including Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and into Europe via Eurostar from London St Pancras International.
Walking Directions from Sheffield Station
- Leave the Sheffield Railway station from the main entrance, you will see a large fountain on your left hand side
- Cross at the pedestrian crossing heading towards the Howard Pub on to Howard Street
- Continue up the hill towards Sheffield Hallam University building which is on your right
- Cross over the road using the pedestrian crossing and walk up the ramp which leads on to Surrey Street
- Continue along Surrey Street, passing the Town Hall on the left
- You will see a shop called USC on the right and HL Brown on the left, each shop being on opposite sides of Leopold Street
- Continue up Leopold Street and the Leopold Hotel is on the left hand side opposite All Bar One
The Supertram stop at Sheffield Town Hall is 2 minutes walk from the Leopold Hotel front doors.
- Meadowhall/Middlewood (yellow) route takes you to all the major sporting venues and the Meadowhall Shopping Centre
- Stops on the Halfway/Malin Bridge (blue) route include Sheffield Train Station, Norfolk Heritage Park and historic Rivelin Valley