Directions From M1 To Leopold Hotel Sheffield
- Exit junction 33 of M1 signposted Sheffield Centre, A630
- At roundabout take the first exit signposted Sheffield Centre
- After approx 6 miles slight right on to Derek Dooley Way
- On Derek Dooley Way continue straight on through the traffic lights and cross over the Wicker
- Follow brown signs for Cathedral Quarter
- Continue to the next lights and carry straight on following signs to the ring road and Chesterfield.
- Bear left after Europa Cars following Cathedral Quarter to roundabout, here you will see brown sings for the Leopold Hotel
- Straight on at the roundabout to the next roundabout with Kwik Fit Types facing you, take the 2nd exit onto Town Head Street up to the traffic lights
- Keeping in the central lane continue straight through the traffic lights onto Leopold Street and the Leopold Hotel is on your right
- Please double back on yourself at the mini roundabout on Leopold Street and you may unload your vehicle from the cobbled layby directly in front of the Leopold Hotel main entrance
Download these instructions as PDF.